메뉴 건너뛰기

세퍼드라이프

SNORKELING Like MANTA RAYS AT MANTA Lessening Upon NUSA PENIDA, BALI

Snorkeling in the same way as Manta Rays at Manta point upon Nusa Penida, an island just off the coast of mainland Bali is one of the most unbelievable experiences you can have even if traveling in Indonesia. There are several options for how to achieve Manta lessening upon Nusa Penida and in this blog post, I will lead you through each different and how to wedding album the cheapest and best value tours depending upon where you are staying.

drift snorkeling nusa penidaYou can collection a tour locally for approximately $20 USD if you are already upon Penida or Lembongan. To baby book a tour from Nusa Penida just head next to to Crystal bay and find a vendor as that is where you will creation off from. To wedding album a tour upon Lembongan, head down into the main street and you will locate many tour offices who all sell the tour at the same price more or less.

BOOK A MANTA RAY SNORKEL TOUR FROM BALI
If you are based in Kuta or Seminyak, you can stamp album a Manta Ray snorkeling murah di nusa penida tour that will choose you up from your hotel in Bali. You will subsequently be shuttled to the ferry station, catch a fast-boat for less than 40 minutes to Nusa Penida and before you know it, you will be in the water afterward the Giant Manta Rays. The tour includes lunch and several snorkeling a skin condition upon top of the Manta tapering off snorkel. It also includes lunch and every transports throughout the day.

Book your tour: Manta Ray Snorkel Tour from Bali

manta ray, manta ray bali, manta recess snorkeling, manta recess bali, manta bay nusa penida, manta recess nusa lembongan,

BOOK A SNORKEL TOUR taking into account MANTA RAYS AT MANTA narrowing FROM NUSA LEMBONGAN OR PENIDA
You can record a tour locally for practically $20 USD if you are already upon Nusa Penida or Nusa Lembongan. To tape a tour from Nusa Penida just head down to Crystal bay and find a vendor as that is where you will introduction off from. To tape a tour on Lembongan, head by the side of into the main street and you will locate many tour offices who every sell the tour at the same price more or less.

MY EXPERIENCE SNORKELING in the same way as MANTA RAYS AT MANTA POINT
I have experienced the tour both from Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan and both were totally relaxing and good experiences. Our ship drove us the 20 minutes to Manta reduction as we took in the lovely coastline of Nusa Penida. similar to we arrived at Manta Point, the captain looked for any Manta Rays and they are unquestionably fine at spotting them since you even have your snorkel ready.

When we jumped into the water we were shortly staring aim to aim later a giant Manta Ray, which is one of the most majestic creatures of the ocean. More than five Manta Rays playfully looped almost the bay, comical the activity of snorkelers. The Manta Rays always seem playful and loop urge on once again and another time unlike turtles or fish, which often swim away at the sight of humans. The Manta Rays will often actually head straight for you and then dart off to the side at the last minute.

manta ray, manta ray bali, manta bay snorkeling, manta bay bali, manta recess nusa penida, manta niche nusa lembongan,

manta ray, manta ray bali, manta bay snorkeling, manta niche bali, manta recess nusa penida, manta recess nusa lembongan,

manta ray, manta ray bali, manta recess snorkeling, manta recess bali, manta recess nusa penida, manta recess nusa lembongan,

The Manta Ray isnt dangerous but it is yet intimidating when a 5-meter physical swims straight at you before ducking away at the last moment.

We hung out in the recess until we could hardly swim anymore. The experience was unreal. I think this was even enlarged than swimming as soon as Whale Sharks in the Philippines.

How to acquire to Nusa Penida
The ferry leaves complex mature per day from Sanur (east Bali) If you photo album it in promote often you can have your pick-up from the hotel included. To record it online in promote for the guaranteed lowest price you can click the associate under to superiority your ticket.

Report this ad

Book your ticket: Sanur(Bali) to Nusa Lembongan/Nusa Penida Ferry

I have now visited Nusa Penida twice. The first times I lonely came for one hours of daylight (7 hours) and this was a big mistake. You unquestionably dependence to spend at least 2 days if not 4!! This pretension you can sufficiently examine all of these chilly spots rather than just getting a glimpse at each location.

If you are staying in Bali.. but nevertheless want to spend a morning or two experiencing how epic Nusa Penida is, you can undertake a morning trip upon a speedboat to Nusa Penida and tour just about the sights for the morning (or stay for the night) next a guide past returning encourage to Bali in the evening. For just $63 (or even $45 if you are traveling in a bureau of 6), the top-rated Nusa Penida day Tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off from Bali, lunch, ship transfers and your guide.

Where to stay on Nusa Penida
Save money upon Nusa Penida by staying at an Airbnb! acquire a release $40 Airbnb Coupon by using my code gone you book!

Im going to recommend three places to stay on Nusa Penida. all three of these spots are in good locations but each one is a tiny different. One is a luxury pick, one is a value selection and the last suggestion I have for you is where I suggest for the budget backpackers.

Ananta Bungalow Value: The Ananta Bungalow is an awesome location right next-door to Crystal Bay, which is the best sunset seashore upon Nusa Penida and where the Manta Ray and snorkel trips commencement off from. Basing yourself where you want to spend every sunset is a great idea. The pretty bungalows have a thatched roof, terrace and affix the island spirit bearing in mind avant-garde facilities. The bungalows how WiFi and let breathe conditioning. These are iconic looking bungalows and for less than $25 a night they in reality are the best value area to stay upon Nusa Penida.

Report this ad

Semabu Hills Resort Luxury: Semabu Hills is no question the best pick of the luxury options. It has an epic infinity pool that looks out higher than the ocean, which is an unbelievable spot to relax after adventuring re the island. once breakfast included each day and luxury rooms, this is the kind of place you treat yourself to as a relations or a couple.

Hostel Nusa Penida Budget: Theres always a good hostel in imitation of backpacking in Indonesia and upon Nusa Penida, this is your pick. Hostel Nusa Penida has free WiFi, is in a good central location, which is near to most of the main attractions, beaches, and hikes. Its clean, radical and the staff are legends.
제목 날짜
This Is How You File For Divorce 2019.07.12
SNORKELING Like MANTA RAYS AT MANTA Lessening Upon NUSA PENIDA, BALI 2019.06.12
Vintage Costume Jewelry - Why Is It Most Sought After Collectibles? 2019.06.11
©2016 DOWEB.All Rights Reserved